August 01, 2009

You'll Love This

So last night Kelli and I decided to go out and grab a bite to eat, but before we left I had to grab my phone. I knew it was on the dining room table because that is where I spent the last 6 hours working AND I had just heard it ring but did not get to it in time.

So there I am, standing at the table SEARCHING for my cell phone. Only, I don't see it anywhere. I looked behind the laptop, under all my papers, on the floor, behind the computer again. HUMMM...where could it be?? I took a step back, complete puzzled as to where it went only to find that it was RIGHT THERE hidden "under" my belly! Yes ladies and gentlemen, you know your belly is large when it manages to hide your cell phone. Ah, the joys of being pregnant :) Needless to say, Kelli and I laughed so much I almost peed my pants!

No comments: