August 10, 2009

Still Waiting for Peanut

Hello Followers and Friends! All is well in Pregnancy Land and we have some great new pics of our little one! I won't make you wait, here they are:

Here is Peanut and her full cheeks with a little hand near her mouth.

Here is profile shot. See her ear (the white spot on the lower right), nose and eye?

So the Ultrasound Tech. said that there looked to be plenty of fluid for Peanut to swim in, umbilical cord had plenty of resistance, the placenta is a grade 2 (of 3) which is normal at this stage. She did not see anything that would suggest the need for induction at this point. GREAT news!! As for the weight she is a healthy 7.5 lbs--not to big, not too small!! So here we are, still waiting for Peanut to make her grand entrance!

5 comments:

Andrea Schultz said...

WHERE IS THE BABY, I cannot stand this, I am dying and so so so excited!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lil Peanut....where are you? We want to meet you. I know I guessed Friday the 14th at 3:45pm. But I don't want to have to wait any more. Come out come out wherever you are. Hrmmmm...that sounded silly cause we know where you are...but you know what I ment.
I love my lil Peanut.

Love Aunt Wendy

The Agnello Family said...

I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks!!!

Lyryn said...

I found your blog some how and thought it was great! Any day now!!! That is so exciting! I hope it’s soon! ;) BTW – Love your blog, you got me hooked as a follower!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and excited to see lil peanut outside the box (you know what I mean), but she'll come when she's ready. Anxious in Arizona too. lots of love Aunt Sharon and Uncle Ned