August 03, 2009

Round Out the Week

So it seems like I am always apologizing for the lateness of these posts, but that is how it goes I guess. I wanted to get this up even though I don't have the pictures uploaded yet. Tomorrow.

How far along: 38 weeks, 6 days

Sleep: Perhaps a 6.5 this week. It is getting pretty rough when it comes to changing positions.

Best moment this week: Sleeping in on Saturday. It was very much deserved, if I must say so myself!

Movement: More of a wiggle than kick these days. Must be getting a little cramped in there!
Food cravings: Nothing really

Labor Signs: A few more Braxton Hicks contractions and she is starting to feel “heavy” on the underside of my belly (towards the bottom)

Belly Button in or out: Flat? By the end of the day it tends to be more out than in, though I wouldn’t consider it “popped”

What I am looking forward to: Spending time with Peanut face to face!!

What I miss: Shopping at regular clothing stores with normal people.

Weekly Wisdom: Start your projects early because there is always something else going on the list and everything takes longer when you have to maneuver with a big, big belly.
Random Belly Touches: A few from MJ’s volunteers at Celebrate Oxford today. Interesting that just because she “knows” Michael it is ok to rub me. Soon, this will be over…

Shout outs to new followers: The Agnello Family---FINALLY J

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I decided to take the back way to I-69 because my usual was backed up but when I got to the entrance ramp I could not remember if I needed to go East or West to get home. I seriously had to think about which way I needed to go…only to go the wrong way! I wound up having to get off at the next exit and turning around. This could be the worst Baby Brain moment yet.

Rude Comment of the Week: None :)

Accomplishments of the Week: Curtain is cut and outside sewn, saw our last Pediatrician (debating between two), finished writing thank you notes, put Moses basket together so now Peanut has somewhere to sleep when she comes home, put the linen on the crib,

1 comment:

The Agnello Family said...

I'm getting soooooo excited! I can't wait to meet her and see my best friend as a mother!!!! You guys will be great. There will be lots of hills and valleys along the way but it's all SO worth it! Just think, the next time I see you you'll be a mom!!!!!