August 15, 2009

Round Out the Week

Well here is the survey, did not get to cropping the photos yet, tomorrow....


How far along: 40 weeks, 6 days

Sleep: On a downward spiral to a 5—bathroom at night, hips hurt, getting hot…but at least I am getting more than 2 hours at a time!


Best moment this week: Seeing Peanut again and hearing that she is doing fine in the baby condo/womb.

Movement: Lots of wiggles!

Food cravings: Chocolate chip shake (wanted one from DQ but that does NOT agree with me so I got one from the local place instead…it was ok)

Labor Signs: Definitely kick it up a notch! LOTS of Braxton Hicks and much stronger too. Two other signs, but it might be a little T.M.I. for the average reader…

Belly Button in or out: The top of my belly button is peeking out, though I wouldn’t consider it popped…Don’t think it is going to happen.

What I am looking forward to: Officially making Michael a father and seeing him hold Peanut for the first time.

What I miss: Not being treated like a ticking bomb. Yes I am going to burst new life on to the planet at any given moment, but women do it all the time and I promise it is going to hurt me a whole heck of a lot more than it is going to hurt/effect you!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of pregnancy, it only lasts 40 or so weeks!

Random Belly Touches: Not out in public much this week, so no.

Shout outs to new followers: Hello to Lyryn! Thanks for joining us and for the prayers.

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Not so much…

Rude Comment of the Week: No comments just LOTS of looks.

Accomplishments of the Week: House is clean and ready for Peanut, Aunt Wendy put together the jogging stroller, wedding pictures in frames and put out, bags packed as much as possible, purchased all needed items from registry, enjoyed time with my hubby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all slept well. Thanks Wendy for putting the jogging stroller together, know Keliann's anxious to use it. We keep checking for news and send our love. Aunt Sharon & Uncle Ned

Baby Momma Andrea said...

AHHHH... Keliann, I thought for sure you'd have gone into labor by now!! Good luck this week. I'll be thinking of you hoping Peanut comes naturally instead of being induced. Keep us up to date though :-)