August 07, 2009

To Do List

Well, it is Friday and I have already worked 2.5 hours overtime for the week. Needless to say, I am taking MOST of the day off (still need to finish a few things for work so I will do that from home as well as check voice and e-mail).

So what am I going to do today? Here is my proposed list:

* Finish sewing 12 burp cloths for Peanut
* Sew snap in panel in nightgowns to cover cleavage (don't need guests seeing too much)
* Laundry
* Finish packing hospital bags (as much as possible)
* Fill out pre-check in to the hospital on line (did a paper version before but have not heard
from them...)
* Put iTunes on laptop
* Add soothing music for labor to iTunes
* Charge cameras
* Doc appointment at 12
* Grocery shop
* Dinner at Longhorn with Michael
* Purchase Gift Certificates for upcoming weddings and showers
* Exchange MJ's jogging pants
* Maybe do a Babies 'R Us run to get little items not purchased
* Look for plane tickets and hotel for Uncle Jason's wedding in October
* Scan and put out wedding pictures (yes, we just got them due to our very late ordering. But
hey, they will be up before the baby pic. take over the house)
* Put away misc. baby gifts
* Clean our bedroom
* Put together jogging stroller (have to hit the trail ASAP after delivery and I want to be ready!)

OK, so as I am typing this I realized that this is our To Do list for the WEEKEND (it seems a bit too ambitious for one day).

2 comments:

Andrea Schultz said...

Yeah, I think that list will take the weekend to do...well maybe that's because after you have the baby, it tales forever to go anywhere, to get anything completly done, so maybe I have just forgotten..goos luck!!

marisa said...

Be sure to add to the list

Blog about what the doctor says!! ;)