August 01, 2009

Another Weekly Visit

We almost missed this one due to misinformation on the reminder call from office. I wrote done 9 when we booked, call said it was at 11. They would know better than forgetful, pregnant me, right? Wrong. Our appoint was at 9 but I did not call to double check until 10 after. I had to hurry up and get my little--scratch that--big butt there. Needless to say, we had to wait a little longer to see the Doc. Oops!

Anyway, Dr. Lambert (the reason why I go there) said that I am still measuring on track, urine and blood pressure is good, lack of swelling is great considering it is the summer (well, kind of summer), Peanut is still high (-3 still), and I am not dilating yet. She said not to worry, this does not mean a whole lot yet, we still have a week before the due date.

So, I am happy to report that all is well, that I SHOULD make it to August 6th (for FMLA reasons) and then I will start encouraging Peanut to come out at that point or later (I plan to start walking, sitting on my exercise ball, etc that night since I DO NOT WANT to be educed or have a c-section if at all possible.).

So lets start thinking positive thoughts for a natural and quick labor somewhere between August 6 and August 15th...

1 comment:

marisa said...

thats great!! I think we need daily blogs confirming that you aren't sitting lonely in a hospital somewhere ;)