August 04, 2009

Down to One Hand

I can't believe that our count down to our due date is down to one hand! That's right, T minus 5 (or so) days. It is hard to believe that five lonely digits (and hours of labor) separate us from the official world of parenthood!!!

I'm excited, nervous, anxious, scared, happy, in denial, proud and hormonal :) There are moments where I think to myself "I got this man" and other moments where I think "Oh shit, what did we do". I don't think this makes me a bad person/parent, just a little realistic. I'm sure that it is going to be the best journey I have ever taken. A journey full of twisty roads and flat lands, sunny days and stormy nights. Hopefully, I come out the other side a better person than I am now.

How is MJ you ask? Perhaps I should make him post on this topic today.....

No comments: