July 26, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

Well, by Friday evening I was feeling pretty good! No, I'm not 100% yet, but my sore throat is gone, most of my coughing has subsided and my stuffy/runny nose is to a manageable level. I am so thankful that this summer cold did not stick around for long!

On another note, I started the cutting the curtain last night and hope to get at least 1/2 (if not all) of the sewing done today. I am on a mission to get the nursery "done" in the next two weeks. By done I mean curtain sewn and hung, random items put away, dimmer switch installed and maybe the bumper cover sewn. We'll see if I can get it all done in time without killing myself!

I have been out and about this week searching for some misc. items such as baskets for the living room, something to wear in the hospital (that looks good enough for visitors to see me in, has easy access for nursing, doesn't cost too much and is something I won't get attached to in case it gets ruined) and decorations for the nursery. I would like to say "Thank you" to Michael's for the basket (FINALLY), Marshall's for the CHEAP night gown and robe, and Target for the new knobs for the dresser. MJ and I had talked about getting something different b/c he did not care for the ones that came with the dresser, but I had little hope of finding something we liked that did not cost $7 each. Here is what I found for $4.99 each:


Love them!

No comments: