July 23, 2009

Being Pregnant Really Sucks...

...when you are sick!! I am not one to take meds. in the first place, but when you are preggers and CANNOT take something (other than Sudafed or Robitussin--which do not help), being sick REALLY SUCKS!

My throat started to tickle late Saturday night, but I figured it was from all the talking or perhaps just allergies. On Monday, I noticed that I was getting stuffy but chalked that up to pregnancy-land. Then Wednesday night I started to cough a little...uh-oh! Today, well friends my nose is stuffy and runny at the same time (joy) and my throat is SUPER sore from all the phlegm-producing-coughing that I have been doing.

All I have to say is "poor MJ". Why "poor MJ"? I am snoring like an old-man and I'm sure he is not getting much sleep. I offer to sleep on the couch (or perhaps he should sleep there if he does not want to hear me all night long) but being the trooper he is, he just tells me that I am being silly. Bless his heart!

No comments: