July 21, 2009

Round Out the Week

This is SUPER late, I know--but it was a busy weekend. Sorry to those of you who have been wondering were I went--no trips to the hospital just yet...


Here we are at the end of 36 weeks:

Public opinions of whether or not I have dropped seem to vary, so I thought I would post a side-by-side of 36 and 33 weeks:


33 weeks 36 weeks


Looks to me that I am just growing, not dropping...what do you think? Enough of that, here is this/last weeks survey:

How far along: 36 weeks, 6 days

Sleep: Still an 8 :) I have a bladder of Steel!!!!


Best moment this week: Celebrating our 2 year anniversary (sorry Peanut)!


Food cravings: Not really hungry all that often...


Labor Signs: Stronger Braxton Hicks at night and after standing for long periods. Luckily, they go away when I lay down. Perfect excuse for a nap, right?


Belly Button in or out: Still in, though when I am sitting on the couch it starts to pop a little. I'm not sure that I will truly pop...we'll see!


What I am looking forward to: Seeing how excited my parents are going to be to officially become Grandparents!


What I miss: Having clothing options. I am getting pretty sick of my wardrobe at this point, but why go buy anything with 3 weeks left...


Weekly Wisdom: I know that the over-the-belly pants are hideous and unthinkable during the early stages (trust me, I thought I wouldn't have/want to EVER wear them) but don't waste your $ on anything else!!! Even most of my lounge pants/pj pants drive me nuts at this point. Thank you to who ever came up with the nylon-over-the-belly design!!!


Random Belly Touches: No Randoms this week, but my good friend Paul touched for the first time :) fun!


Shout outs to new followers: No one new, so hello to all of my existing followers!!


Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Nothing that I can think of...

New Items:
Rude Comment of the Week: "Just checking for the Turkey timer!" Thanks, I appreciate being compared to a stuffed bird.


Accomplishments of the Week: Ordered the changing table pad, worked on burp cloths, unpacked some of the toys and gifts, made appointments with Pediatricians

No comments: