July 12, 2009

Round Out the Week

Well, here we are at the end of 35 weeks...less than a month to go!!!!!! Take a peek and enjoy the update :)



How far along: 35 weeks, 6 days
Sleep: Back to 8 :)
Best moment this week: Finishing the crib skirt!!

Movement: Slowing down a bit, but she has been kicking the top part of my belly!

Food cravings: Chocolate pudding

Labor Signs: Nothing new :) I plan on keeping it this way for 4 more weeks. Keep your fingers crossed too!

Belly Button in or out: Still in

What I am looking forward to: Holding Peanut for the first time!

What I miss: My shoe collection…hope it still fits when all is said and done.

Weekly Wisdom: To all you non-pregnant and newly pregnant women: lay on your belly as much as possible now because right about 30 weeks you WILL miss it even if you never lay on your belly. Promise!
Random Belly Touches: I must be giving off the don’t touch vibe, two weeks in a row touch free.

Shout outs to new followers: Hello Dana, thanks for checking us out. Enjoy!

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: It is getting hard to pronounce words correctly. It seems like I am putting the wrong letter first or smushing two together all the time.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodbread said...

Thanks for the shout out! Good luck on the last leg of the pregnancy! Sounds like you'll be a wonderful mom!

Kelli said...

Oh I miss seeing your belly! Here is a virtual random belly touch xxxxxxx LOL love you