July 26, 2009

Round Out the Week

Here it is, a little late--but still posted none the less:




How far along: 37 weeks, 6 days


Sleep: A solid 8…though I did wake up at 4:30a.m. on Saturday and could not fall back to sleep. Hummmm.

Best moment this week: Hearing that I am on track for my due date

Movement: She seems to have a hard time getting comfy, but when she does she doesn’t change positions for quite a while.

Food cravings: Nothing rally

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out: Flat? By the end of the day it tends to be more out than in, though I wouldn’t consider it “popped”

What I am looking forward to: Getting to a place where I feel good about leaving work for 12 weeks. Is that possible?

What I miss: Conversation not about me/pregnancy.

Weekly Wisdom: Take belly pictures EARLY on (even when you don’t think you are showing). I wish I had a “before” or Just found out picture to compare things to (and to know where I hope to be back to when all is said and done…).
Random Belly Touches: Nope.

Shout outs to new followers: Hello and CONGRATULATIONS to the new momma Shandell

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Not being able to remember the directions I was supposed to give to a group of girls…sorry Penny!

Rude Comment of the Week: Nothing outstanding, just the normal "long looks" and head turns.

Accomplishments of the Week: Purchased new outfit for Daddy-to-be, purchased and installed knobs for dresser, started packing hospital bag, got some answers from HR (trust me this is a HUGE accomplishment, though we still have a few unanswered questions...), actively worked on curtains (not done yet :( ), ordered misc. stuff from Amazon registry, washed moses basket stuff, and other little things :) We're getting there!!

2 comments:

Baby Momma Andrea said...

Thanks for your note on my post!!You are absolutely correct about the big picture. Labor's a relatively short amount of time when you compare it even the length of this pregnancy! WE CAN DO IT! :-)

Kristi said...

10 days...omg I can't even believe it!! YAY! YAY!