July 06, 2009

Round Out the Week

Yes I realize it is Monday and that I am 2 days into week 35, but I promised a ROtW every week. So here is the ROtW for week 34, I promise that I took the pic. yesterday:






How far along: 34 weeks, 6 days

Stretch marks: this is no longer a topic of discussion…

Sleep: Down to a 7.

Best moment this week: Laundry! Yes, laundry. I started washing the baby clothes and put them away in our redesigned closet and new dresser. Pics to come…

Movement: She loved/hated (not sure which) fireworks on Saturday night!
Food cravings: S’mores!!! Oh wait, I always crave those this time of year!

Labor Signs: Nothing new J I plan on keeping it this way for 5 more weeks. Keep your fingers crossed too!

Belly Button in or out: Still in

What I am looking forward to: Getting all the thank you notes done! Still working on those too!

What I miss: Eating big meals

Weekly Wisdom: none
Random Belly Touches: Touch free week!!!!!!!!!

Shout outs to new followers: Welcome Emily, hope you enjoy your visits!!

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: not sure…

1 comment:

Andrea Schultz said...

OK, how is your belly button still in??? I think mine popped like way long before that?? Lucky you :)