July 22, 2009

Still Normal

We went to the OBGYN today for another check up!

Doc reports that not much has changed since the last time I was checked, though he would guess me less than the 50% effaced (visual learners can click here for more info) that the midwife guessed. He said that Peanut was still high, around -3 (again, visual learners click here) and that my blood pressure, urine and weight look good too. He sees no reason why I won't make it to my due date. He was rather surprised when I said "As long as we make it to August 6th I'm happy". He said usually by this point women are starting to beg to get the baby out.

Not me, I have to wait until at least the 6th (which is my 1 year mark at Girl Scout and the day that I am eligible for FMLA...Stay in there Peanut, at least until the 6th!!!). I asked if he had a guess as to the size of Peanut and he said that everything looks normal, so right around 8 lbs. when all is said and done.

All in all, life is good!

2 comments:

uncle ned said...

thanks for keeping us up to date , sorry we did not get a chance to see You when we were in Michigan . love aunt Sharon and uncle ned

christa said...

hi there i have followed you for a bit now just as i follow kristi and kelli ! looking forward to hearing and meeting your peanut via your blog ! congrats