August 01, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

I can't believe that it is August already and that in just 17 days our little Abigail will be ONE!! It is still hard to wrap my head around the life of parenthood and the joy that a little brings!

Abby is fine tuning her "almost-walking" skills each day. She loves to walk holding on to something--fingers, a pant leg, a walking toy, the wall--and winds up standing without realizing it while playing with toys. I think all she needs to do is want to and she will be off!!

I love resale items and Abby does too. She was pushing this around the yard today:
Uncle Mark, Aunt Stacey and the girls (Julia and Gracie) came for a visit today. Actually, Mark helped us with a little party prep--he and Michael worked out in the yard today. Thanks Uncle Mark!

Play time with Abby
(Thanks to the Ratliff Family for the hand-me-downs--Everyone LOVES the walking toy!)

Kisses for my cousin!


Hey there little niece!




Hanging with Uncle Mark
Today was a good day and a great start to a WONDERFUL month!

No comments: