January 05, 2010

No Tears

Well, at least from me--sadly I can't say the same for Abby.

Today we went for her 4 month check up and once again it was shot fest. I have to remind myself and Abby that all these shots are for her own good and not just to cause her pain. I know she doesn't understand, but it makes me feel better to tell her. I must say that we are lucky to get a good nurse to administer the shots...she is quick, accurate, sympathetic and knows where the shot goes (I speak from experience, she gave me my flu shot a few months ago and I will always ask for her--I vote to put her on our new friends list...guess I need to get her name!).

Our time with Dr. Moscovic went well--like always he took is time with us, asking about our holiday and how Abby has been doing. He took the time to pull up Abby's visit to urgent care and went over that with us, then let us ask as many questions as we wanted and replied in paragraphs rather than brief, snippy answers. He gave us options on how to treat a few issues and reasons behind his answers. Each time we visit him I am more and more pleased with our decision. Thanks Dr. Moscovic!!

So here is the 4 month doctor's report: She is up to 13 pounds 6.5 ounces (50%) 24.5 inches (50%) and head measures 41 cm (50%). Her height and weight have leveled out to average since her last visit and now she is your average girl. We don't mind that at this point!

To end this post, I give you some of her 3 month photos with Peanut on 12.20.09:



1 comment:

Andrea Schultz said...

Hello...she is so cute you guys, you are very lucky...not that I expected anything different from the 2 of you :) Anyway, give that baby kisses for me!