January 27, 2010

Nursing Bras for Women Like Me

Ok, to start I have had a hard, no--almost impossible-- time finding nursing bras in my size, let a lone finding one that does not look like a "grandma" bra. Being a 34G sucks! I did find a place on line back in November that carried some options. I ordered on 11/8 and got about half of my order and was told the others would ship in 3-4 days. Well 12/30 rolled around and still my order was not complete. I had to call and see what was up. Stephanie helped me out by letting me know that the bra was on back order and would be so for the next 2 or so weeks. I canceled that item and ordered 2 more in 34H and would be sending the rest back due to "muffin top". So I sent all the bras back in the box that I received it in. I also ordered two of the bras in a 34I to see if they fit any better than the 34H. Apparently upon packing my return, I made the FATAL mistake of placing another bra on top of the "molded cup" bra. Here is the e-mail I received regarding my return:

SCANNING DOCUMENT, WILL POST TOMORROW



So, because I placed another bra on top of this oh-so-special-molded-cup-bra I have damaged it beyond saleable condition??? Really?? What is best about this is that I got this e-mail on 1/12 and still have received the bra back nor have I received the two 34I bras that I ordered. Again, I had to call to see where they are and guess what....one is on back order (the other does not come in that size)! So, company that prides itself on customer service, where is the notice that I would yet again have to wait to receive my order???



At this point, I have canceled all orders, will be returning the 2 bras that I have (guess I will be eating the cost of a 34G that does not fit) and ordering from another company that appreciates its large chested, nursing customers.



In the end, I DO NOT SUGGEST ORDERING FROM Linda the Bra Lady!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)