January 31, 2010

Sitting Tall

This post is a few days overdue, but none the less, here it is.

Michael and I put Abby's highchair together after taking the Christmas tree down and I have just been waiting for some free time to put Abby in it for the first time. After much waiting, I figured life would have to wait and I MADE time for this joyous moment. Last Wednesday, 1/27/10, Abby I put her in her highchair for the first time! She fits in it just right and had fun because she has sitting completely under control. I gave her some toys to play with then moved to the sippy cup! This was her first time for a sippy with liquid--H2O of course--and all in all she did pretty well. Here are some pics:
















We sure did have fun! We will putting the highchair to good use in the next few weeks as we start to introduce solids to Abby's diet. This should be lots of fun...keep you posted :)

No comments: