January 18, 2010

Kzoo

Abby and I headed out to K-zoo for a little visit with the Agnello family. It was great to see Emily, Steve and the girls. It is amazing just how fast they grow up! Here is a few shots of the girls together for the first time:




It was so cute to see just how excited the girls were to meet Abby for the first time. Emerson couldn't believe that she was really there...she kept saying over and over "Mommy, its Abigail!" "Mommy, Abigail's here!" for about the first half hour.

It was a pretty low-key weekend--lots of talking, a little shopping, a few naps (for mommy too) and lots of good memories. I think Emily got a few more pics. I will update this when I get them.

Thanks Emily, for another great visit to Kalamazoo!

1 comment:

The Agnello Family said...

Yeah! We had so much fun...but it went WAY TOO FAST! I miss you guys like crazy already, time to plan the next get together!
I do have a few pictures but I think yours are better than mine! Abby looks cute in them of course but C & E won't sit still long enough to get anything decent. I'll send them to you though!
Thanks again for making the trip!!!