April 10, 2009

Peanut's Wardrobe

Hello! Yes, I know it has been a while since my last post....what can I say? Not much has been happening, so I guess I will share some of the fun things we have purchased and received since finding out we are going to have a baby:

This was the very first baby thing I got! Michael purchased and wrapped it for my birthday :) When I opened it our friends found out we were expecting! Here is a close up:

Here are some of Daddy's other purchases:




This cute, little hat is from Grandma and Grandpa J:


These next few are from Aunt Stacey, Uncle Mark, Julia and Gracie:



Here is the first thing Auntie Emily bought for us:

Emily came over this past weekend and was also kind enough to bring with her three LARGE bags of cloths and baby items...Peanut loves having twins born in August "in the family"!! Lots of goodies in those bags, too many to share! Thanks Charlotte and Emerson! :)


Peanut's first Disney item was from Auntie Kelli! She was in Disney running a half-marathon when we made the announcement! She came home with Mickey:

This is what we purchased right after finding out we are having a girl!


It is an organic cotton gown, which makes changing Peanut in the middle of the night SO much easier. I just hope we don't have too many rolling poos, right Emily?

But my favorite item of all was purchased on day-two of our "We're having a Girl" shopping trip is this. I was hoping that this would be the outfit that we bring our little Peanut home in, but I am scared it will be too big...



YES...that is Peanut's first pair of shoes!! I just had to have them! They are just PERFECT!

Needless to say, we have TONS of other things--too many to post all of them. If I posted all of them, you would be here all night looking. Thank you so much for the love you have already shown this little girl. She is so lucky!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

OHMYGOSH. The dress with the shoes is SO adorable! I adore it! And the little onsie with the caterpillar was almost purchased by Aunt Kelli too :) Hehehe. So funny@