April 12, 2009

Round Out the Week...

Well, here it is. What you all have been waiting for...belly pictures! I post these against my free will and only because I have too. I must say that I have been enjoying the whole "eating for two" WAY more than I should be. Being an American girl, I can't remember the last time I was not on a diet or "watching my weight" so eating when I am hungry has been fun. I know I will pay for it once Peanut is here and I don't have an excuse for my belly any more. At that point I know I will have to start running my butt off...literally!! Til then, I swear it is all baby ;)


Here is me at 20 week (3/29/09):





And today at the end of 22 weeks:

2 comments:

marisa said...

Very cute, I have been waiting for belly pictures ;)

The Agnello Family said...

You look great! Miss you!!!