April 30, 2009

Lunch with Grandpa Bill

T.G.I.T. Yup, Thursday--I don't have to work tomorrow :) (but I do have to work on Saturday) That is the only reason I am posting at 11 p.m. (Yes, I took a short nap on the couch while MJ watched Lost. I will have to catch that later).

I went to lunch with my dad today, so fun! Grandpa Bill got me a book--What to Expect the First Year! I was so excited to get it (I just put it on my registry on Tuesday), I even started to read it today....along with the 4 others I am currently reading. I am happy to report that ONE of them is NOT a baby book but a Nicholas Sparks book. I figured it was o.k. to do a little "reading for pleasure" since MOST of what I've read the past 6 months is for "knowledge".

We have a busy day planned for my day off...we are headed to Ann Arbor tomorrow to get our rocking chair re-upholstered, hope to stop by Ikea, hit some maternity re-sale shops (my wardrobe options are getting rather low), check out 2 daycares and get working on the nursery bedding. More on that later, I am off to bed. Enjoy your Friday working!!!

2 comments:

marisa said...

Read for pleasure now while you still can ;)

Baby Momma Andrea said...

Hello, I just stumbled along your blog and see that you're just a tad further along in your pregnancy then I am and decided to follow your story. Congrats to you and your husband!