June 14, 2010

Standing Tall

Abby wanted to help me fold some laundry today, which is always fun but counter-productive. She was standing next to the basket pulling one item at a time out then throwing it on the floor. I find that I have to fold faster then her little arms can move or I never get anywhere. Anyway, just as I folded the last of the load she went in for the pretty pink washcloth. I slowly pulled the basket away and as I did she let go of the basket and stood upright, bobbled a little and stood back up only to decide to slowly sit herself down. Michael and I looked at each other in disbelief. Whether or not it was a freak moment we are not sure, but either way our little girl stood on her own for about 6 seconds or so. Yikes!!!

2 comments:

marisa said...

it has started ;) Love the new family pic!

Wizzo said...

Tell my little peanut that I said to slow down a little bit she's getting too big too fast.