December 17, 2009

Check Your Mailbox

Our Christmas cards were mailed today!!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to see them! We decided to go all out on our Christmas cards since we didn't do birth announcements and I must say they turned out pretty good! I'm posting some of the rejects from our photo shoot as to not completely spoil your enjoyment of the card...Abby was clearly annoyed by her teething, she wouldn't stop sucking on her lower lip or fingers and the drool was a bit out of control at times. Oh well. Check out the cuteness:

Chillin' in the "snow"



Yummy Finger


Chewin' My Lip

Found My Toes!

When Did I Grow a Beard?

Are We Done with Tummy Time Yet?
I'm Gonna Roll Over and Nap Now, K?

Needless to say, by this point she is ready for a nap. Still, so cute!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH! I can't wait to get ours - it will be the centerpiece of all our cards!!! SHE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE! :) :)

In other news, I'm off until Jan 11. Pick a day. The VeeDubs and Johnsons are going out! (Or, staying in and ordering pizza...but regardless, we're hanging out!)

marisa said...

too cute!!

Kelli said...

Number One: These pictures make me want to EAT. HER. UP!!!! Oh my gosh, she is stinkin ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to get my card!!!!

Number Two: Family picture on the side... um, yeah. You guys look AWESOME. Just saying. GREAT family pic.

Number Three: I about lost my jaw when I saw the pic of her biting her lip! Can you say "Mommy's girl??" Oh my GOSH SHE looks SO like you there!

Number Four: Mucho jealous of above mentioned Veedub and Johnson hangout day :( Pouting

Love you and MISS YOU