May 03, 2009

Round Out the Week

Happy Sunday night! Really, I am thinking "Yuck, I have to work tomorrow," but I guess I will survive...

I missed last week's "Round Out the Week" due to a lack of ambition...and I missed this Saturday update due to work. Next week, I promise it will be on time. Well here we are at 25 weeks:

Well I have to say that I am finally happy to be documenting this part of the journey; when people ask me how I'm feeling I usually reply "just tired and getting fat". By taking these pics, I can tell that it is more than just "fat" and really a BABY growing inside of me...weird when you put it that way and really think about it! I guess I need to get over my issues and enjoy the process no matter how weird it is to be in this larger version of my body (and besides, even middle school and high school girls are guessing that I have a bun in the oven--which means that I have to LOOK preggers by not). But then again, I guess I am just the Peanut's shell :)

No comments: