May 16, 2009

Round Out the Week

Yippie!! I made it on time! I have to make this quick, I am on my way to a Bachelorette party for my friend Sarah (no adult beverages for me...booooooo) but I promise another post either tonight or tomorrow :)

Here we are at the END of the 2nd trimester (Scary to put it that way!):

I don't think I look much bigger than last week and I really don't feel much bigger either. I am happy to report that Peanut is still a little wiggle-worm, probably practicing her water ballet! I did my glucose test this week, which wasn't too bad. It was like flat orange pop or super sweet McDonald's orange drink. I tested in the normal range, sugar came back at 98...what ever that means. The doc. told me that I am probably one of the most boring pregnancies he has had in a while. I will take that as a compliment :) (but just wait until it is time to check into the hospital, we will see what he has to say then). Well that is all for now, I am running late!!

2 comments:

The Agnello Family said...

You look great! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

marisa said...

yeah don't get too used to boring, that is what I was told with Brad right before he greeted us 2 mths early!! Cute pics!