June 09, 2011

Overdue updates

Well excuses are like noses...everyone has one and some are better than others! I wish I had q good one, but truth be told---- I don't.

Here is what we were up to in April and May:

Abby is an early riser and mommy is not, so there are many mornings where she plays in our room as I finish getting ready. She had developed a love of dress up which ends up looking like this:


My favorite part of this pic is that my sunglass case is a regular purse for my little Peanut!


She is talking up a storm now and isn't afraid to let you know what she wants.

YouTube Video

We recently came upon a new friend who loves to visit each morning...Abby likes him for the most part but some mornings are better than others.

YouTube Video

Sam, that's what Abby and MJ decided to name the bird, comes around at about 7, knocks for twenty minutes or so then takes a half hour break and then starts over again. This pattern continues ALL DAY LONG!!! We are hoping that once the leaves come in his marathon visits will stop. I'll keep you posted on that...

Easter is coming, Easter is coming!!! Mommy didn't get the notice that holidays are celebrated at daycare by bringing treats until Abby came home with Valentin goodies from friends so we made up for the oversight by sending bubbles and stickers to our friends for Easter. Abby was a big help:

YouTube Video

Silly time found us while shopping at Babies R' Us:






Don't we look cute?


Easter weekend brought us another cold, Easter treats and an egg hunt:

YouTube Video

Abby loved opening her found treasures!





A cold and rainy spring left us housebound more often than we liked, but Sri Webster quickly became the entertainment we needed!

YouTube Video

Desperate for new things to do, even the simple things became toys. Example--Box full of fun:

YouTube Video


Mother's Day was yet another perfect day with my family!! From sleeping until 11 to gifts in bed, I couldn't have asked for a better morning--then a nice stroll and some yummy cake!!





Abby and MJ sure know how to spoil Mommy!

The warm weather finally arrived and with that we had a return of the piggies:


It is amazing to see just how much her hair has grown in a few short months

(I'll add a pic when I get home of her piggies last fall)

Well that brings you up to speed and I PROMISE to be better about posting

No comments: