March 24, 2011

Treats and Such

After dinner Abby and I were building trees with her blocks but she thought I said "treats" and that was the end of that! So into the freezer I went and out came a fudgesicle:


YouTube Video

She quickly lost interest in the good part:


YouTube Video


In other news, Abby's vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds...so much so that I'm finding it hard to keep up! She was in the tub the other day when I mentioned calling Grandmama and she repeated "grandma" clear ad day! I had no ideas she could say that. I assume the talk about Grandma and Grandpa at school on a regular basis.

YouTube Video

Some of her other words in include: nature, mittens, jacket, Uncle Mark, and all her school friend's names (she is really food at "Sue" and "Ozzy"). I wish I had do e better at keeping a list of her words as she learned them... Sorry Abby!

No comments: