April 03, 2011

April Already...

Where is the time going??? I always have the best of intentions to post on a more regular basis, then life happens! Super quick update as I am getting to the end of my night and still need to pay some bills, feed the cats, put a load of clothes into the dryer but I can hear Abby starting to cough.... And that leads me to my update: Abby has yet another ear infection!!! UGGGGHHH! I am always amazed at how wonderful she is, happy, playful, loving, until that 102.5 fever hits (and as always it is in the middle of the night--go figure)! Then it is all down hill from there! Bless her little heart! It was Thursday night when the latest fever hit and I knew right away that it was an ear infection (she had asked me to itch her ear earlier that day but I didn't think anything of it until then). So off to the Dr. we went. I can't say that I was happy to hear that she would need to go on an antibiotic (yeah, he said it was pretty bad) other than the last time the other Dr. over wrote her Rx (2 bottles instead of 1) and I still had a full round left. Other than having what I needed on hand, this is poopy! Little Peanut has been a bit clingy on both Friday and today, though Saturday was great--go figure! I just hope this works itself out soon because Mommy and Daddy are going for a little get-away soon....

No comments: