January 03, 2011

Can't Live Without the Sprayer

I have been meaning to post this as a Product I Can't Live Without for a while now, but after our recent bout of the stomach bug, it is definitely something I have to share:





As a non-disposable diaper user, this item has saved me from dipping my hand into the toilet to rinse off the non-plastic liner and cloth pant when nature gets, well, um...messy. It is also great for rinsing out the diaper pail or tub too (the water comes from the line BEFORE it hits the toilet, so no worries---it is CLEAN water). An added bonus is that it is super easy to install! I managed to do it by myself during one of Abby's super short naps. In fact, I was mad a myself for putting it off so long because I thought it would be hard to do! I had originally planned on posting with that alone.


However, this past week the sprayer was assigned overtime as I sprayed off the chunks of vomit from Abby's pajamas, outfits, sheets, crib rail, towels, and even my shirts (not from me people, Abby has great aim) before putting them in the washer. It is bad enough to have to deal with these "body-fluids" if you will, but it is worse to have to swish them in the toilet! So to bumGenius I say THANK YOU and to all you moms out there I say this is a product that is definitely worth every penny spent!

No comments: