February 23, 2010

Big Girl Bath

Today was Abby's first time taking a bath in the big girl tub!

First, we had a practice run two days earlier...I put her infant tub in the big tub in hopes that the familiar would be comforting and make the transition to the big tub an easy one the next time:
I'm not sure that she realized that much was up. Bath time went as usual.

Drying off is always fun!

And oh-so-cute!


And then, the real test came! Abby had no issues with the new tub, in fact I think she enjoys the echo and extra room. She loves her tub toys (don't gross out, I take them out before the soap comes out so that chewing on them isn't all soapy).







I debated on a bath seat, but she is sitting on her own so well that I just opted for the squishy tub mat so that her little bum would stay put.




Ahhh, the soapy-mohawk...every baby needs a picture or two like this!






And a little love for mommy!

No comments: