November 10, 2009

Not So Joyful

Ladies and Gentlemen (are there any reading this???), I am sad to report that the end is here :(

Today was the last day of my maternity leave and "stay-at-home" mommy-hood. Needless to say, I have cried on and off for the last three weeks--more so the last two days. I am so very sad to return to work because I hate to leave Abby for 8+ hours a day. However, I am happy to report that we are very fortunate to be able to have a parent with Abby 6 days a week: Michael is home with Abby on Tuesday and Thursday, I am working from home on Wednesday and Friday which leaves us needing a sitter on Monday. Luckily, our good friend Marisa has offered to watch Abby on Mondays!!! Knowing this, and the realization that I will be with Abby more than I will be away from her, should make the return to the working world a little easier to adjust to.

Wish me Luck, lots of it!!

3 comments:

Uncle Jason said...

not a bad deal if you can work from home a couple of days a week. Hope the 3 of you are doing well and we'll see you guys over Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is very valuable piece

Anonymous said...

Quite right! It is excellent idea. It is ready to support you.