June 28, 2009

Round Out the Week

Happy Sunday! I know this is late AGAIN!! But at least I posted it this week. I hope to post a ROtW EVERY WEEK FROM NOW UNTIL PEANUT ARRIVES!! That is about 6 or so more ROtW posts...wish me luck!



Well here is the pic and the Q&A:



How far along: 33 weeks, 6 days



Stretch marks: 3 more small ones on the bottom of my belly :(

Sleep: Still an 8, though rolling over is getting harder and harder…I think I wake MJ up every time. Sorry buddy!


Best moment this week: It is a tie between our last shower and putting together the crib with Michael! I will post more on these events later this week…Promise!

Movement: It is fun to watch Peanut move during meetings and late at night. MJ thinks it is a little freaky!

Food cravings: Not really any “I-have-to-have-_____-or-I-will-kill cravings” yet.

Labor Signs: Just some Braxton Hicks contractions during our 2 mile walk…hummm, wonder why….

Belly Button in or out: Still in

What I am looking forward to: Getting the dresser up stairs and starting to put things away. We hope to have it in the room on Friday!

What I miss: Being “skinny”. It has been a while since I considered myself “skinny” but now I even miss the “not-so-skinny-but-not-huge-and-preggers-Keliann”. I get REALLY jealous when I see a cute girl in short and a tank top…

Weekly Wisdom: Babies that are carried in a sling for just a few hours a day sleep better at night!!! It is totally worth a try!


Random Belly Touches: The cleaning lady at work!! I have to get out of there earlier on Wednesday nights!

Shout outs to new followers: No new official “followers” but I hear Peanut’s Aunt Stacey checks the blog regularly! Hello Stacey!

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: I can’t remember…

No comments: