December 03, 2011

Our Little Elf

Well the time finally came to put up the Christmas tree and I must say that Abby is a great helper! MJ and I let her have first dibs and do what ever she wanted.

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


I love those videos! I love watching her concentrate as she hand the ornaments, I love that her pants are on backwards because she put them on herself, I love to hear her little words, I could go on all day.

Although Abby did a great job, we did have to move a few of the ornaments around (did you notice that all six snowmen ended up in the same spot?) but it was completely worth it.

Last night we went downtown to watch the tree lighting. Abby had a great time "crunching" the snow, eating cookies and looking at the tree. Here is Abby and daddy by the 50 foot tree:


Oh the joy of Christmas! It appears that we are not the only ones who enjoy the season...the cats have taken over this soot under the tree:


Christmas is the perfect season!!

1 comment:

The Agnello Family said...

Oh my gosh....can she get any cuter??? I miss you guys so much! We HAVE to get together soon!!!!