November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!!


Today was a GREAT day! I am oh-so-happy to report that I not only survived my first Turkey Trot but I completed it, without walking, in just 35 minutes and 17 seconds!!! Not too bad if I do say so myself!! I had a great time with Michael, Mark and Paul...can't wait to do it again next year :)

Next we headed back to the Johnson's house for a wonderful, home cooked breakfast--mimosas, waffles, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and a little fruit. Yummy! Needless to say, I managed to eat all the calories I ran off (and then some). Good thing it's a holiday and calories don't exist today ;)

Our next stop was Gamps and Grandma D's house for a delicious turkey dinner with all the fix'ns! Yummmmmmmmmy! After dinner we played a few games with the fam, at some yummy pie/cake/brownies and colored with Abby.

Now it is time for a loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg nap so that I can get up at 5 a.m. in order to hit Joann's at 6! Happy Turkey Day to all!

1 comment:

marisa said...

Way to go Keliann, super proud of you!