October 26, 2010

Windy Out, Fun Inside

Oh October, I don't enjoy your rainy/windy days as much as I once did. At one point in my life a day like today meant hot cider or hot coco, a good book and a cozy blanket. But, now I have Abby and even though she enjoys a good book, it doesn't keep her attention for more than a few minutes. What to do, what to do....

Obviously, Abby was thinking the same thing (and Snuggles too):




So, I got out the Discovery Tent and Tunnel for the first time and she loved it! I'm guessing that this gift will get more than its fair share of use!!










Snuggles (and later Konig) seem to like it too!



It turned out to be a fun day after all! Abby makes me laugh and smile more that I ever thought possible! On another note, Abby learned to say "Cracker" today too. Imagine that, fun and learning all in the same day ;)

3 comments:

Andrea Schultz said...

Kate has that tent too...but she wants US to play in it too...not my fav so I hid it from her for a while :)

Kelli said...

LOVE! I loved when she and Alex chased each other in it :)

Shayla Bruyneel said...

I'm hoping someone in my family is getting us that discovery tent - looks like so much fun!