May 11, 2010

Spanx a Lot!

For the love of Spanx!!!

Like most of you, I have been wearing Spanx for years now (I wore them while pregnant...no worries--they make maternity Spanx --and refuse to wear dress clothes with out them post baby and I assure you that they were worth EVERY PENNY--check it for yourself!!), but today Spanx took me to another dimension...QVC!! Yes, I have placed my fist (and only) order on QVC because of Spanx....YIKES--does that make me old???

QVC debuted a ruched, lace trimmed cami today (and is only avalibe via QVC til October) and I just had to have it along with another pair of my must have item-Higher Power--which I seemed to have lost since Easter....hummmm! Now that I think of it, Spanx Higher Power is defiantly a Product I Can't Live Without!!! I will let you know if the new cami is worth ordering on QVC ;)

2 comments:

marisa said...

What I want to know is how you came to be watching QVC?

Keliann and Michael said...

I was surfing the Guide and came across QVC which read "Spanx" and was hoping to get a good deal on the Higher Power...what else was I going to do on a rainy Tuesday (at least that is what I told myself as I turned the channel)?