October 14, 2009

Fun in Philly

This past weekend we took our first vacation as a family. We headed over to Philly for a family wedding and decided to spend an extra day there in order to see some sights. I must admit that I was a little nervous about this trip since it was the first time we would be traveling with Abby in tow. I must say that she did a fabulous job all weekend long! She was a trooper :) She slept the entire flight down and 80% of the flight home, saw all the sights with us from the comfort of her stroller and slept like a champ in the travel bed that Kristi let us borrow (thanks Kristi, you were a life saver this weekend!!) My mom came up from Virginia Beach to meet and watch Abby while we were at the wedding--I think my mom had the most fun out of all of us getting to know her grandchild. It was cool to watch them bond. Here are a few photos from our trip:

Abby smiling with Grandmama:
Our family in front of Constitution Hall:
Us in front of the oldest candy store in the U.S.
Shane Candies has been open since 1876


Us at the Liberty Bell:



Abby and Aunt Lauren:



Abby and Great Grandma Davis:



Abby and Grandma Wolfe:


1 comment:

Kelli said...

OH so so so fun! I'm so glad everyone got to meet her! She is ADORABLE!!! And you look amazing! Such a cute cute family. I MISS YOU!