July 24, 2013

For Sale

I have been MIA (once again) but with good reason this time.  I have FINALLY accomplished on of the goals I have had for years and it has taken five weeks of sorting, cleaning, purging and fixing every room in our house.  All to get it ready for this moment:



And truthfully, I can't believe it is here!  MJ and I have been debating to sell the house for a few years now and it looks like it just might be a good time to do so.  Everyone asks "where are you going?" and honestly, we are not sure at the moment.  But we do know that we would like to move into a subdivision, have a little less house to clean, and hopefully be a little closer to MJ's work.  Things are selling pretty fast but, we really can't start looking until we get an offer. So for now, we just wait and keep the place CLEAN!

Wish us luck! And, no the kids do not come with the house ;)

No comments: