May 17, 2013

Rock On

It was party time at Abby's school and she had a blast jumping in the bounce house, riding the train and getting her butterfly painted on her arm. Then she decided to try the rock wall. I thought the line would get the best of her but she stuck to it and waited like a big girl. Then I figured she wouldn't let them get the harness on, but I was wrong again. I can't believe how much she is growing up into a big girl. Most days I live in denial but then we have days like today where you just can't deny it any longer. And on these days I try to remember to stop and take it all in because I know this will all go by much too fast.

Here is my big girl climbing the rock wall!








That was as far as she wanted to go but I was so proud of her for being brave enough to try it at all!

I love you Abigail!!

No comments: