December 07, 2012

Puffs and Glue

Puffs are not my first choice for a first food, but I'm getting desperate! I thought maybe he just wasn't a fan of the consistency of the puréed stuff and something more solid, less slimy would be to his liking. And what do you know-puffs were a hit!!!

YouTube Video


I had to give him something to wash it down with, so I tried some grape juice in a straw type sippy and that was a hit too!

YouTube Video

What a big day for Ben!

Abby and I are working on our Christmas countdown as of yesterday.






Her "20 days to go" sock had a paper chain kit in it and we put together 40 links and will be hanging it on her bed once we get a few more added on. She loves to glue and stick them on!
Here is what we have so far:




Today she got a foam magnet to put together. We had fun testing out the magnet to see which side needed the glue (so much for that fingerprint free fridge...).














Hope you had a good day too!

No comments: