September 10, 2012

Back Again

Some days as a stay at home mom are better than others, some days I wonder if I made the right choice. Today is one that confirms my decision! Today Ben rolled from his belly to his back and I was there to see it! I love getting to watch my children grow!

I'm pretty impressed with his new skill because he has not spent much time on the floor let a lone his belly (having a very active older sis will do that). So at first I thought it was a fluke. I put him back on his belly, after getting the camera ready, and this is what I got:


YouTube Video

Ben seems to be pleased with himself too! He keeps crying when he is on his back so I roll him to his belly and he smiles then rolls back over. I love this!

In other news, I think Abby is giving up her naps....ugh!!

No comments: