November 27, 2011

So Much for That

Abby and I (and sometimes MJ) have been enjoying a few Disney movies lately.  I figured that they were a safe choice, outside of having to be careful of the whole "happily ever after", Prince Charming/need a man to be happy, the pretty girl always wins issue.  Abby loves the Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch and Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure at the given moment.

Well, the last few days Abby has been dropping the six letter "s" bomb..."stupid".  I thought that she picked it up from MJ as he has a small tendency to use it (along with a thick Italian accent) but usually not in front of Abby.  For the last few days, I have been giving a hard time about teaching Abby the "s" word and the last few days he has denied responsibility.  That is until today.  While watching Lilo and Stitch we heard them use the "s" word.  No, I refused to believe that Disney supported such language.  Then, while watching Tinker Bell we heard it again, more than once. 

Michael, I have to say I am sorry for giving you such a hard time on this one.  I don't say this very often but, I was wrong on this one ;)

What has this world come to? Not even Disney is safe anymore!!

No comments: